Is there a perfect way to run? Maybe not, but there is a perfect way for you to run.
Everyone has their own particular challenges, be it past injury, flexibility or range of motion issues, strength deficits but they don’t have to hold you back from being the runner you want to be.
- suffer from common form errors like overstriding, low cadence, poor arm carriage or poor posture while running?
- fizzle out and get passed during a triathlon on the run
- have issues with pain in your feet, knees, hips or back while you are running
- want to know what has been holding you back on your run
- need to get rid of or prevent a running injury
- want to be faster and more efficient
- want to set a PR